What sign does this mean:
A traffic signal.
B. A red light.
C. A stop sign.
2. If you are at a red light and want to make a right turn, you should:
A. Turn without stopping.
B. Completely stop and yield to oncoming traffic.
C. Do not turn if light is red.
3. To avoid turning or stopping suddenly, you need to scan ahead of your vehicle
how many seconds:
B. 15 sec.
C. 40 sec.
4. At what distance should you turn your signal light on:
A. At 250 feet
B. At 100 feet
C. At 300 feet
5. If you are within ___ miles of a hill or curve you should not try to pass:
Approx 1/2 mile.
B. Approx 3/4 mile.
C. Approx 1/3 mile.
6. If you are in a situation and you have a parked vehicle on one side
and an oncoming car on the other side, what should you do:
Just stop before moving any further.
B. Wait the 4 second rule.
C. Split the distance by keeping the same distance between parked vehicle and oncoming car or if one is more dangerous leave
a little more room on the dangerous side.
7. How long
does it take alcohol in the blood stream to reach your brain:
A. 30 minutes to 1 hour.
minutes to 40 minutes.
C. 25 minutes to 60 minutes.
8. When you pull away from a curb, what should you do:
A. Look over your shoulder before pulling out.
B. Look in your rear view mirror and pull out when there is no oncoming traffic.
C. Signal first, look over your shoulder, and pull out when it is safe.
1. C If you have an eight
sided octagon red stop sign, this means come to a complete stop.
When approaching a red light come to a complete stop, yield to pedestrians, bicyclists, and vehicles, then you may make a
right turn at a red light.
3. B 15 seconds.
4. B You should use your signal light at 100 feet before making a turn.
5. C You should treat a hill or curve as oncoming traffic. You should not pass within approx 1/3 mile
of a hill or curve.
6. C Split the difference rule between two dangerous
situations. Keep the same distance between the parked vehicle and the oncoming car. Whichever one is the most dangerous
leave a little more space on that side.
7. B It takes 15 to
40 minutes for alcohol to reach the brain.
8. C When pulling away
from a curb,you should signal first, look over your shoulder, and pull out when it is safe.